Published: 03rd February 2020
GATE Exam Analysis Electronics and Communication 2020: Exam level was Easy to Moderate
As per the feedback of students, the exam was on the easier side so the cutoff is expected to increase for the Gate Electronics and Communication exam
The General Aptitude Tests in Engineering (2020) began yesterday. The exam is given by candidates seeking admission in post graduate programs in IITs/NITs, etc. The primary aim of candidates taking these exams is to secure a Public Sector Job. The Electronics and Communication exam was conducted in a single slot today. The timing of the exam was 2.30pm to 5.30pm.
Below is the exam analysis for Gate Electronics and Communication 2020:
● The level of the exam was Easy to Moderate. Compared to last year, the paper was
● They were 23 Numerical Ability Type questions which were Moderate in nature.
● Questions from Analog Circuits had high weightage
● Questions from Control Systems, Signal and Systems were Easy.
● The General Aptitude section was Easy.
Below is the section-wise analysis: Gate Electronics and Communication 2020:
As per the feedback of students, the exam was on the easier side so the cutoff is expected to increase for the Gate Electronics and Communication exam. The exam analysis shared below is purely prepared on the basis of the feedback shared by the GATE applicants. For detailed analysis and questions breakdown, check out the gradeup exam analysis.
Author: MN Ramesh, Academic Head and VP (GATE and ESE Exams) at Gradeup