Published: 13th April 2019
NEET 2019 admit card: How to download, key points to keep in mind
The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) has established National Testing Agency (NTA) as an independent autonomous and self-sustained premier testing organisation
Just five days to go until the release of the NEET 2019 admit card. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the admit cards for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) on Monday, April 15, 2019. It will be released on the official website, ntaneet.nic.in. The candidates who have applied would need their registration details for downloading the admit card. According to information on the official website, the examination will be held on May 5, 2019, from 2 pm to 5 pm. The results will be declared on the NTA website on June 5, 2019.
NEET Admit Card 2019: How to download
Step 1: Visit the official website of NEET 2019, ntaneet.nic.in.
Step 2: Enter your name, registration number, and date of birth.
Step 3: Then click on 'Submit'.
Step 4: Following this, you will be able to view your admit card on the screen.
Step 5: Make sure you download it and take a print out for further reference.
The admit card includes details of the candidate’s roll number, name, father’s name, category, sub-category, photograph, signature of candidate, signature of parent, date of birth, the language of question paper with name and address of examination centre allotted to him or her.
There are certain important points you need to keep in mind after downloading the admit card.
1. Check the details on it thoroughly for accuracy: After downloading your NEET admit card, check the details mentioned like your name, date of birth, father's name and more.
2. Check your email inbox for NTA’s email: Since NTA also has a provision of emailing you the admit card, check your registered email on the website for the same. Keep the email for future reference or in case you need to download more copies of your admit card.
3. Affix a photograph: All candidates are required to affix a recent photograph in the place provided on the admit card. Make sure that the photo is the same as the one you had uploaded with your application form.
4. Parent’s signature: Ensure that you get your admit card signed by your parents as it is mandatory for taking the NEET exam.
5. DO NOT sign in the candidate’s place after downloading: The signature for the candidate is only to be done at the exam hall to verify the identity of the candidate.