Published: 13th March 2019
14 Central Universities to jointly organise the CUCET-2019 Entrance Test for various programmes on May 25 & 26
The test will be conducted at several centres across the country and candidates are required to apply for the same through the online portal
A total of fourteen Central Universities, established by an act of Parliament and the Bengaluru Dr. B. R. Ambedkar School of Economics, registered under the Karnataka Societies Registration Act of 1960, will jointly organise the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET-2019) for various programmes. The test will be conducted at different centres across the country on May 25 & 26, 2019.
The online application form for all programmes will be available from March 13, and will terminate on April 13. Exam Fee for the General/ OBC candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs 850 while SC/ST category candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 350. The candidates can pay the fee online using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. The Admit cards will be subsequently issued on May 10. The test results will be published on June 21.
The list of universities that will be organizing CUCET-2019 are:
- Central Universities of Haryana,
- Central Universities of Jammu,
- Central Universities of Jharkhand,
- Central Universities of Karnataka,
- Central Universities of Kashmir,
- Central Universities of Kerala,
- Central Universities of Punjab,
- Central Universities of Rajasthan,
- Central Universities of South Bihar,
- Central Universities of Tamil Nadu,
- Bengaluru Dr B R Ambedkar School of Economics (BASE),
- Central Universities of Gujarat,
- Central Universities of Andhra Pradesh,
- Mahatma Gandhi Central University,
- Bihar and Assam University, Silchar.
Further information about CUCET-2019 is available at www.cucetexam.in. Please note that all candidates have to apply online through the aforementioned website, and those who are appearing for their final examinations of the qualifying degree/certificate are also eligible to apply.
Details of the programme of studies, eligibility criteria, programme structure, faculty profile etc. are available on the respective website of participating universities (PU), and candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria of each PU for a given programme before applying for CUCET-2019.
Please note that CUCET-2019 provides facilities for applying to admission to these universities by a single examination process with nominal examination fees. Online admission counselling facility is also available for some universities with additional fees.