The program is aimed for students to get them to engage, debate, challenge and learn from business leaders and ignite their minds towards the world of business. The program involves an interactive session with over 35 CEOs, industry experts and business leaders in Week 1 followed by a Symposium with 20 CEOs and Business Leaders, where they will be guided about emerging trends in management by industry’s top professionals and students can discuss their academic choices and future aspirations.
Some highlights -
● Some of the top professionals like C Tolia, (CEO, Tata Power), Prem Singh (President-HR, Workhardt), Anuj Gandhi (CEO, Reliance Play), Priyedarshi (AVP, Reliance Jio), M Motiwala (Founder, Interiors Info), S. Deshpandey (Global Comm. Head CIPLA), S Srinivasan (CEO, Erudite Solutions), Anil Paraskar (SP, Maharashtra Police), (CEO, SBICAP Trustee Co. Ltd.) and others will speak at the induction programme.
● Annual Symposium with Chief Guest Mr.Anurag Batra, Editor in Chief, Business World and Business Leaders like Madhavi Lall (MD, Deutsche Bank), Sadashiv Naik (CEO, Future Group), Rajendra Kulkarni (Head-HR, Bajaj Auto), Pramod Sant (Head-Operations, Siemens), Yugesh Gautam (President, Global HR, LUPIN), Irfan Tamboli (National Head, Indusind Bank) and many more.
● UBS Pentathlon Tournament in which the students will participate in Football, Table Tennis,50 metres sprint, Standing Jump, Basketball, Pool and Badminton.
● Talent Parade, Awards and much awaited Fresher’s Party.
● Case Study competitions, Roadies Competition, Dean’s Digital Challenge and Industry Research competitions
● Students will also be taken on a trek to Dhak Waterfall guided by experienced mountaineers.
According to Gurdip Singh Anand, Chairman, Universal Business School,“Our Institution has always worked to transform the lives of our students and provide the industry with ethical global leaders for the 21st century, who are sensitive towards protecting are passionate about making significant societal contributions.”
According to Tarun Anand, Founder, Universal Business School, “This year we have designed a 10 day comprehensive Induction program which will ensure our students meet the business world leaders, get wonderful insights and stay inspired. They will compete with their heart, mind and soul and enjoy nature at its very best with Karjat in the rains.”
With the induction program the students are keen to move deeper into their MBA equipped with the tools to unlock opportunities.